Grounded Solutions Network is currently accepting applications to the Resident Ambassador Initiative for residents/leaseholders of our member organizations. Through the Resident Ambassador Initiative, Grounded Solutions Network will amplify the voices of our members and their residents in order to move policies on a national level. We will accomplish this by engaging Ambassadors in skill development webinars and other activities that will develop strong leaders and advocates.
Resident ambassadors will engage on a quarterly basis to continue advancing an agenda formed by and for the ambassadors.
- Training on effective advocacy, messaging and storytelling;
- Networking with other residents/leaseholder leaders from across the country;
- Possible expense-paid advocacy trip to Washington, DC in May 2017;
- A complimentary registration and travel expenses to Intersections 2017 our national conference in Oakland, CA, October 9-13 (final funding pending);
- Collaborate with Grounded Solutions staff to share stories and experiences from their community;
- Participate in quarterly virtual Ambassador meetings including an hour of preparation and/or follow-up;
- Opportunity to speak directly to lawmakers during an expense-paid trip to Washington, DC in May 2017 (limited opportunity)
If you have residents/leaseholders in mind please nominate them today.
To Apply: Please submit a Nomination Form.